Yes, this is a movie from 1995.
Yes, this movie shows how old I am.
And yes, this movie is an under-appreciated CLASSIC.

If you're looking for a flick that doesn't make you think and just makes you laugh, this is it. If there are little "cliques" of people around you who don't get along with each other, then this flick is for you. If you've ever driving by a college, then this flick is for you.

I happen to be a bit of a Jeremy Piven fan, so that's probably one reason I enjoy this movie. Drug use in movies isn't usually my thing, but they did it pretty well here. And I guess I have to like any movie where the nerd gets the girl in the end.

Enjoy!

PS Megan Ward is a cutie in this flick!

2 comments:

I don't think I've seen this. I might have to check it out sometime.

Megan Ward < Megan Fox

:)

Post a Comment