This movie obviously got a lot if Oscar buzz this year. I usually don't watch a movie like the oscar people watch a movie...either I like it or I don't.

I won't beat around the bush on this...I enjoyed this movie.

I normally like movies about sports, and I normally like movies based on true stories...so this movie covered a lot of bases for me.

On the whole I thought it was sort of slow in some points, and there wasn't near enough actual football stuff, but it was a very uplifting story.

The moral to this story: People in Memphis love Taco Ball!

1 comments:

I'm looking forward to watching this. I like "feel good" movies.

Neither RedBox or Netflix is carrying this for a bit longer... and I refuse to go to Blockbuster!

Post a Comment

Search us!

About this blog

Friends blogging about entertainment...

Labels